OIC Poland Foundation
About our Organization
OIC Poland Foundation, from 1991 acting for economic and social progress in the south-eastern Poland, belongs to the leading group of training organisations in Lublin region. The Foundation’s activities are focused on the following areas:
- EDUCATION OF SME STAFF – tailored training for SMEs
- DEVELOPMENT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATION – start-up incubation programs and training, advisory and financial support
- IMPROVING SKILLS IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION – core skills for public sector
- PREVENTING UNEMPLOYMENT – enhancing employability of the people at risk of social exclusion
- PREPARATION FOR ENTRY INTO THE LABOR MARKET – equipping youth with skills to meet future demands
- DEVELOPMENT OF CIVIL SOCIETY – provision of professional, free legal assistance
- INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE – international mobility, knowledge and know-how transfer programs
- TEACHER TRAINING – qualification and empowerment courses for teachers
- ENHANCING PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS – organization of postgraduate studies
- JOB PLACEMENT
- SOCIO-ECONOMIC RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
In 2000, the Foundation established the University of Economics and Innovation in Lublin.
The Foundation supported establishment of more than 700 companies and 20 social cooperatives in Lubelskie Voivodship. The amount of grants awarded for start-ups exceeded 31 mln PLN / 7.3 mln EUR. From 2010, it is running the Loan Fund for SMEs, supporting more than 450 enterprises. The amount of the granted loans exceeded 33 mln PLN / 7.7 mln EUR.
It has implemented more than 280 projects co-funded by the EU (ESF, ERDF, ERASMUS+, Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs Programme, 6th Framework Programme, Interreg, LLP).
OIC Poland Foundation is certified ISO in training services, consultancy, financial and information services.
Why we are Participating in the Project
The Foundation is directly and actively involved in the projects and initiatives targeted at education
sector including VET to provide innovative educational approaches, teaching tools & materials, such
- The sooner the better – innovative method of introducing upper-secondary school students to social economy – EFS (2011-2014)
- Innovative methods of entrepreneurship education – EFS (2010-2014)
- Developing future careers through personalised guidance – guidEU – Erasmus + (2016-2019)
- Fostering children’s learning process and cognitive abilities through holistic approach and innovative methods – PRO-LEARN – Erasmus+ (2019- 2022)
- Virtual Work-Based Learning to simulate real experience in VET digital training – Erasmus+ (2020-2022)
- Breathe the future – hybrid education in VET hVET – Erasmus+ (2021-2024)
In 2020, the Foundation coordinated the pilot testing of the SELFIE WBL tool in Poland collaborating with 16 VET schools and companies from different parts of Poland. It was responsible for direct contact and support for school, conducting focus groups and interviews with school members. 41 school leaders, 277 teachers and 2084 students took part in the pilot testing of the SELFIE WBL in Poland.
In 2000 the Foundation established Non-public Post for Teachers to prepare teachers and other employees working in education sector for operating in a changing reality, through trainings, educational and counselling activities addressed to teachers, school leaders and educational institutions as well as local government.
The participation in the SELFIE WBL follow-up project is the opportunity to explore more digital technologies and practices for school improvement, as well as to drive digitalization in Polish schools.
Our Role in the Project
OIC Poland Foundation contributes with its expertise on development and implementation of educational and counselling programmes, ICT solutions and takes an active part in development of the project results such as CPD solutions, toolkit.
It is a contact bridge with the VET schools and companies involved in the previous edition of the pilot study of SELFIE WBL in Poland, as well as it seeks for new networking opportunities with VET schools in Poland.
The Foundation is also responsible for advertising and promoting SELFIE WBL Follow Up project locally and nationally through its networks of contacts ensuring that it reaches as many people as possible. It will host one of the project meetings in Lublin, as well as organize the promotion and validation seminar in Poland.
PhD in Law; extensive experience in all aspects of project management, from preparation to coordination of complex projects at national and international scale (Erasmus+, ESF, ERDF, LLP, Interreg IIIC&IIIA, 6 & 7 Framework Programmes, EYE etc.). Approved adviser for SME in training and international services (Polish Agency for Enterprise Development – 2005); holder of the Prince 2 Project Management certification; trainer in project management. Experienced in
research, teaching and training.
Since 2014 Erasmus+ Project Manager in OIC Poland Foundation in Lublin; holds Master Degree in English Philology and European Studies. Fluent Spanish speaker. Experienced in implementation and daily management of Erasmus + projects. Provides assistance on project planning, implementation, reporting. Work closely with project staff as required to support
programme delivery and ensure that results are obtained in timely manner and within budget.
holds Master’s Degree in English Philology, specification in translation and media. She has postgraduate degree in pedagogy and two years of experience in teaching. She has been a Project Assistant in OIC Poland Foundation since 2021, actively involved in the implementation of Erasmus+ projects.